Annons:
Tag:Β desserts
Read 1429 times
Evelina
2019-11-13 09:16

How to Make Hot Chocolate

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Heat up 1 cup of milk (your choice of milk - you can choose plant based milk if preferred) on the stove. In a separate cup mix together equal parts sugar and cocoa powder. About 1.5 tablespoons each. Add a touch of vanilla extract and salt. Then had a touch of water and whisk until smooth. Add this mixture to the milk once it is hot. Whisk together. Then serve! Top with mini marshmallows or whipped cream. I added cinnamon as well 😊

Annons:
Niklas
2019-11-13 16:19
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I recently had one of my best cups of chocolate ever. My wife brought me sandwiches and a big cup of hot chocolate while I was outside in the dark, near-freezing temperature, building a Support for solar panels. It was late, I was tired, and I hadn't had dinner. She asked if I wanted her to make a sandwich. I said yes. When she brought me sandwiches, she also gave me hot chocolate. It was so good and made that evening the best one this year. It isn't always about the best recipe, but the context. πŸ˜€

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-11-13 17:21

Awh sweet of her! Its the small things like that, that make one feel loved. My boyfriend made me a cup for the first time the other day when I wasnt feeling well. It was the best cup I ever had and it made me feel much better! Sometimes a little chocolate can save the day haha

Niklas
2019-11-15 10:56

Yeah, chocolate by itself can make any day better. πŸ˜€

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Tammie
2020-03-06 00:04

I agree! I feel like chocolate is medicinal!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Evelina
2020-03-06 10:02

#4 Yep! ☺️

Scroll to top
Annons:
Β