Annons:
Tagdesserts
Read 1662 times
Evelina
2019-10-10 11:47

World's best fudgiest brownies recipe

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I tried the recipe for the world's best fudgiest brownies! And they were, indeed, the fudgiest brownies I have ever had! 

The recipe is easy to follow, although I did end up baking it for 35 minutes rather than the 25-30 timeframe. I reckon it would have best to take it out at 30 minutes. 

My only issue with it is that 10 minutes is not enough for it to sit before digging in. It is very hot at this stage and also still not set yet. So you will end up with a gooey mess. I would recommend letting it sit out for more like 45-60 minutes. And then pairing it with some vanilla ice cream! Laughing

The photo is not of the brownies I baked the other day. I forgot to take a picture and they are pretty much gone now haha. 

Recipe copied from: https://cafedelites.com/worlds-best-fudgiest-brownies/. 

INGREDIENTS

1 cup 8oz/240g butter, melted and cooled

2 tablespoons (30ml) vegetable oil

1 1/4 cups (9oz/260g) white sugar

1 cup (7oz/200g) packed light brown sugar

4 (2oz/57g each) large eggs, at room temperature

1 tablespoon (15ml) pure vanilla extract

3/4 teaspoon salt

1 cup (3.5oz/130g) all purpose flour

1 cup (3.5oz/100g) good quality, unsweetened cocoa powder

7 oz (200g) roughly chopped chocolate or large chocolate chips

INSTRUCTIONS

Preheat oven to 175°C | 350°F.

Lightly grease an 8x12-inch square baking pan* with cooking oil spray. Line with parchment paper (or baking paper); set aside.

Combine melted butter, oil and sugars together in a medium-sized bowl. Whisk well to combine. Add the eggs and vanilla; beat until lighter in colour (another minute).

Sift in flour, cocoa powder and salt. Gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until JUST combined (do NOT over beat as doing so well affect the texture of your brownies).

Fold in 3/4 of the chocolate pieces.

Pour batter into prepared pan, smoothing the top out evenly, and top with remaining chocolate pieces.

Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the centre of the brownies in the pan no longer jiggles and is just set to the touch (the brownies will keep baking in the hot pan out of the oven). If testing with a toothpick, the toothpick should come out dirty for fudge-textured brownies.

After 10 minutes, carefully remove them out of the pan and allow to cool to room temperature before slicing into 16 brownies.

ENJOY!

OPTIONAL ADD INS:

Crushed walnuts, peanuts, almonds, pecans, etc. Chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, shredded coconut, dried fruit (cranberries, raisins, etc)

STORING:

Store at room temperature for 3 days, or refrigerator for up to 5 days. These brownies can also be frozen for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight the refrigerator and bring to room temperature before serving OR reheat in the microwave.

NOTES

*For thicker brownies, bake in a 7x11-inch pan for 40-45 minutes. For thinner brownies, bake in a 9x13-inch pan for 18-20 minutes.

PLEASE NOTE: An 8x12-inch pan bakes the most perfect brownies -- thickness and texture.

TIPS AND TRICKS:

Do NOT over beat your batter once the flour and cocoa powder are added. That creates air pockets in the batter which will give you cake-like textured brownies.

Please try not to over bake them. Set a timer if you need too. I like mine at exactly 23 minutes in an 8x12-inch pan. You can go a little bit over if you like them set a bit more, but I don't recommend it if you're looking for the fudgiest brownies in the world. Remember, they will continue to bake slightly in the hot pan once pulled out of the oven,

I bake my brownies on the top shelf in the oven. I find the middle shelf cooks them a lot faster, slightly burns them on the top and dries them out.

Annons:
Tammie
2019-10-13 17:02

Those sound really good!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Niklas
2019-10-14 14:46

It sounds delicious. Brownies are one of my favorite pastries. The list of ingredients is long, though. I break a sweat when there are more than three ingredients in a recipe. 😀

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Scroll to top
Annons: