Annons:
Tagchocolate-general
Read 1801 times
Tammie
2019-07-12 07:10

Crio Bru

Has anyone tried this? I soooo want to give this a try! I think am going to have to order some. Every time I get ready to I can’t decide which flavor to try first! What do you think? Does Crio Bru sound intriguing? Which flavor should I buy and try first?

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Annons:
jordan
2019-07-12 22:10

Wow this seems really odd! I wonder if the taste is similar to what you would normally expect with a hot chocolate maybe?

Sadly it doesn't seem like I can get my hands on it, although I'd be really interested in trying it out! I'm thinking of investing into an Aeropress so that I can break down coffee easier and it would be perfect for this.

Maybe I'm just too fussy, but I would go for the original cocoa flavour first, then branch out if you enjoy it 🙂

Tammie
2019-07-13 03:44

That’s a great idea! I will start with the cocoa flavor. It’s not available in the U.K. or are you in Sweden?

Happy creating!

Tammie

jordan
2019-07-17 22:28

I'm in the UK at the moment, and there isn't sign of it anywhere. Luckily hot chocolate or 'drinking water' as it's sometimes called is easy to find and there's some decent competition in there.

Tammie
2019-10-05 16:33

So I bought the Crio Bru to try. It has the most wonderful smell. It smells like you are baking brownies. I have made it twice. First I tried it using a little less product than it calls for because it seemed like it would be too much. It has a slightly bitter flavor and was almost nothing like the smell. It was too watered down which was totally my fault! So, this morning I made it in my French press and decided to make it strong and six minutes into the 10 minute steeping process I added a scoop of coffee. I waited four minutes and poured it adding some almond milk. I tasted it and decided to add a spot of honey to counteract the bitterness and it turned out quiet good! It is nothing like a cup of hot chocolate so part of it is a process of changing your expectations.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Scroll to top
Annons: