Annons:
Tag:ย chocolate-general
Read 2712 times
jordan
2019-06-26 00:54

Ranking the top chocolates in the UK

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Recently there has been a trend where people on the internet have placed their favourite items into 'tiers', leading to an increase in debate as to what is the best "everything!"

I recently came across one that allows you to rank UK chocolate bars, and it made me realise that we are simply spoiled for choice, thanks to brands such as Cadburys and Nestle releasing almost any type of chocolate treat you desire!

I feel like my tier list may be a little controversial for two reasons: What I classify as the best chocolates you can buy and by how many of them end up in the bottom tier category - surely chocolate can't be badโ€ฆ right?

My absolute favourite are Cadburys Fudge bar, which may be a surprise given that even after inflation has made most sweet treats treble in price, the price of one remains 15 pence. There's just something about them that makes them perfect, you can have it with a cup of tea or as a quick pick me up on the way back from the shops.

It's also quite evident that while I enjoy peanuts and the like, I'd rather them not be in my chocolate Laughing Hence why they all end up in my bottom tier.

How would you rate the chocolate in the UK? Have you seen many of these brands before?

If you want to have a go yourself, you can do it from this website!

Annons:
Niklas
2019-06-26 11:52

For me there is a problem ranking chocolates. I stick to my favorites and therefore donโ€™t get to taste other ones very often. ๐Ÿ˜€ Some of the chocolate bars in your image are familiar to me. Milky Way, Mars, Lion, Dairy Milk, Daim (originally from Sweden), KitKat, Twix, Toblerone, Bounty and Snickers.

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Leia
2019-06-27 19:18

God tier is all wrong, I would say diary milk, crunchie, flake and dad! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿซ

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2019-06-28 00:50

#1 I think there is a particular mood that you are in when you crave chocolate, and it means that you often want something specific so the thought of something else doesn't catch your mind maybe?

#2 Nonsense Laughing out loud I do like them options as well, just not as much as my god tier, haha

Niklas
2019-06-28 10:53

#3: Perhaps thatโ€™s true. I stick to my regulars. ๐Ÿ˜€

Best regards, Niklas ๐ŸŽˆ

Tammie
2019-07-10 00:19

I definitely like different types of chocolate at different times.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Scroll to top
Annons:
ย